5 Tips for Pairing Food With Craft Beer
Pairing Food With Craft Beer
The pairings are done with beers made at “Cerveceria Wendlandt” and others easily found elsewhere.
1. Pale Ale (Vaquita Marin) is great with a nice beef burger.
2. Indian Pale Ale (Veraniega) goes good with spicy food.
3. Oatmeal Stout (Foca Parlante) is good with rich spicy food and a buttery aged cheddar.
4. Wheat beer is good with light fresh foods such as seafood.
5. It is always best to pair craft beer with fresh, local, and organic dishes.