In a decision to make sure no one from Chicago ever visits Naperville, IL again, new strict liquor laws for bars and establishments in the area have just been passed
Effective immediately Naperville drinking establishments (some hotel bars excluded) must abide by the following laws:
- Drink specials can be no more than 50 percent off the original price.
- The serving of shots are banned one hour before closing time and establishments will not be allowed to create a “last call” for shots.
- Employees are also forbidden from walking around with trays of shots for sale.
- The maximum serving size for craft beer at 24 ounces and to reduce the serving size for non-craft beer to 22 ounces.
- New customers will not be allowed inside establishments one hour before the 2 a.m. closing, nor will existing customers be allowed re-entry. Certain hotels are exempt from the rule.
What do you think about these laws? Do they work or just make people change their drinking times?