Position Purpose: Responsible for performing various reporting and data analysis tasks related to Provider Data Management.
- Create bimonthly quality of care reports based on Medicaid population data
- Extract detailed provider network and contracting data from large provider database and perform validation
- Collect and organize member enrollment information from the broker for two different health plans
- Collaboratively track data through multiple departments to ensure data accuracy
- Assist in the development of network adequacy reports
- Update provider status reports related to contracting
- Update customer relationship management tool
- Assist in the implementation of the provider database management tracking tool
- Develop standard procedures for provider database management based on process improvement opportunities
- Assist Network Contract Operations with contract/enrollment processing
- Other duties as identified
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Information Technology or other computer/data related field. 2-4 years of operations or data analytics experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
Skills/Personality: Experienced, high-level problem solver who works well in a fast paced, collaborative environment. High skill level in Excel and Access is required.
SQL and VBA proficiency is preferred. Interest or experience in healthcare is a plus. Job: Health Insurance Operations and Data Analytics
Primary Location: USA-Illinois-Chicago
Organization: Leading Illinois Health Plan
Submit resumes to jl@JordanAndMarksStaffing.com