Contract position needed for an ADA surveyor and compliance coordinator. Responsibilities will included surveying of health care facilities and filling out reports detailing compliance or non compliance in key areas. Coordinator will act as the liaison between the facility and upper management of our company to ensure compliance.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:)
- Demonstrates professional and operational knowledge of State and Federal Disability, ADA, ADAAA, and other appropriate laws.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations. Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Advanced organizational skills and analytical skills with the ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and proven interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to coordinate and manage several tasks/duties at the same time. Able to weigh and evaluate several factors requiring judgement and problem solving.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint software. Knowledge of relevant HRIS and timekeeping systems.
- Able to deal with all levels of employees within the organization. Knowledge of Medical Terminology a plus.
- Education: Associates or Higher degree prefered but not necessary.
- Experience: Typically 2 years professional human resources experience in disability and FML/ADA administration.
- Certificate/License/Registration: PHR, CBP or CPDM preferred. All Certifications and Licenses required for this job must be kept current as a condition of continued employment.
Contact: Please send resumes to email@example.com
Note: This is a contract/temp position until project is completed.